Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hey Guys I'm gonna write a funny scary blog post. So, today I went to the dentist and she had green spiked hair and teeth hanging out of her mouth. I also saw a giant hairy mole of her right cheek, and goggles as eye balls! Her name was Ms. boggermont!!! GROSS!!!! Then, she called in a high pitched voice," Who is my next victim?!" I stood up very wobbly. She scared the pants right off of me!!! I slowly and steadily walked to her. She grabbed me by the scruff of my shirt and dragged me to a room. It was filled with spiders, cobwebs, and rats chewing on the chair. GROSS!!!! I saw all her bloody tools. Then, I saw something that was just so revolting that I almost died, teeth floating in blood!!!!! But, the worst part was  her tools, they still had blood on them from the next person!!!! GROSS!!!! I sat in the chewed up chair very steadily. She pushed a lever that lowered me down, until I was flat. She moved a light that was so bright it almost blinded me!! She laughed an evil high pitched laugh. I closed my eyes fast. When I opened my eyes a beautiful women about 30 years old was standing over me. She asked in a sweet little voice," Are you alright?" I said," Yes." Then she went on cleaning my teeth here and there, to and fro.

thanks for reading   

No comments:

Post a Comment